I came accross the following known issue during a Sage 200 upgrade from v5.1 to 2011.

Having done the upgrade on the server, I noticed that the system was slow to load after selecting the data set. It took about 3 minutes. I then noticed that modules were slow to load if they had the List view selected (around 2 mins).

The problem is due to the ‘ConfigurableName’ table not being populated. This can occur when you migrate/update financials-only data.

The following script will correct the problem.

NB. Scripts should not be run without a full backup being taken, or without the assistance of your Business Partner.

The issue number is 4143.

Advertisements